One of the most commonly asked questions I am asked in my energy transformation work is ‘How do I get to a place that will attract my desires to me?’
I have daily conversations with friends and clients around their frustration at not being able to attract what they want, be it money, clients, a partner, their ideal body shape or simply happier times.
Their frustration comes from ‘trying’ hard in looking after themselves with affirmations, positive thoughts, meditation and such like when the one thing that’s necessary to align them with the state of allowing is overlooked.
The state of allowing is our natural state. As human beings, our natural vibration is the high vibration of LOVE. This loving vibration automatically aligns us with all we have ever dreamed of being or experiencing in our lifetime. So where is that abundance? Why does my life not look or feel like I dream about?
Imagine your vibration is symbolised by a cork. Now picture a cork being held down underwater ~ that is what you are doing to yourself that prevents your abundance from flowing freely to you. Now picture letting go of the cork and you will see it effortlessly rise.
I do love this analogy as it accurately demonstrates how we as humans get in our own way and lower our vibration in many ways.
The most common ways we lower our vibration include:
- Fear of survival and worry about the future.
- Shame about our past or holding onto the past in some way.
- Limiting or false beliefs like scarcity, powerlessness or victimhood.
- Criticism or judgement of others and/or self.
- Feelings of unworthiness
- Negative thinking
- Not trusting yourself or the Universe.
- With the most common way to lower our vibration is by focusing on what we DO NOT want, consciously or unconsciously and imagining negative outcomes. All of this actively holds our cork underwater causing resistance and pain in ourselves and our lives and blocking all the abundance we deserve and is our Divine right to experience.
I think it is fair to say that however, we are creating these blocks to our abundance, we are likely to be feeling pretty rubbish and like we are swimming upstream. This in time affects our health and our lives feel like hard work.
So the million-dollar question “How do I get to a place that will attract my desires to me?”
Let go of your cork!… HOW?
- Focus on what you DO WANT and imagine positive outcomes for yourself and your life.
- Develop an attitude of anticipation and excitement about your future
- Let go of past, old and suppressed feelings that don’t serve you going forward
- Recognise and believe you are more powerful than you think and abundance is your birthright
- Learn to see the beauty in others and yourself
- Practice daily gratitude. This is a powerful exercise to adopt
- Know that adopting small shifts in how you see the world and how you respond to what occurs in your life you will begin to trust yourself and the Universe more and more
Primarily, listening to our emotions and how we feel will always guide us in the right direction while our ability to choose a better feeling thought will keep us in the state of allowing.
Our inner being only knows LOVE, so when we are in alignment with our inner being we feel good. When we are disconnected from our inner being, we feel bad.
“Your emotions are your feedback to the relationship you have with your~self “ – Abraham Hicks
The ability to be aware of, listen to, control and use your emotions and feelings to guide you through your life is a skill well worth mastering.
This is the ultimate self~love.
As a result of not being taught Emotional intelligence in our younger years, we find ourselves as adults deep in the contrast of life wondering why we live amongst too much pain, struggle and violence.
So now we know that focusing on what we DO WANT and imagining positive outcomes for ourselves and our lives is the first step to aligning ourselves with our inner being to allow our abundance to flow to us. Supporting ourselves with gratitude and practising the art of feeling good will only strengthen our resolve as we navigate ourselves through the changes and transformations that our lives will now bring.
“The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is Joy, and the result of that perfect combination is moving forward or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork rise” – Abraham Hicks