Loving Out Loud – A Living Legacy
By Ariaa Jaeger
The beginning of a new year always invites hope and optimism but I am going to share something which may startle you, but rest assured I am well. This is a portion of my last will and testament and hope it inspires you to live some of these truths and perhaps tidy up your own affairs. If we would live life as if it were the last day we would have, how differently we would do things. I have made it my mission to live this way and invite you to join me. Create beauty and a legacy, leave something useful behind.
My heart is in these words and in everything I do. May you all live your life authentically and do all things from a heart of love.
Since my death experience in the Austrian Alps in 1993, I have wandered this planet as a woman of God and an instrument of unconditional love, infinite light and abundant laughter.
- I have lived my life with core integrity in a world which severely lacks the same.
- I have lived my life with little money in a world which worships it.
- I have lived my life in a world full of takers whereas I am the consummate giver.
- I have loved with great passion and have lost with great trepidation.
- I have given when I had nothing left to give and always with no expectation of return.
- I have been blessed to receive mystical gifts from the heavens and have been blessed to be in the presence of the Holy Spirit on more than one occasion.
- I have traveled to distant lands and have seen and tasted the fruits of the earth with great joy and in gratitude for its awesome wonders.
- I have danced when my legs were weakened by trials, have sung when my heart was empty and have always been rewarded with a resilient spirit.
- I have been blessed to know and love the most honorable souls and have equally been blessed to love the most hateful and hardened of hearts.
Always I have found comfort and solace in the arms of angels and the Lord God Most High.
I have loved animals, everyone as if I birthed them myself and they have truly bought me joy and laughter far greater than humans have brought me tears.
Each one of you has been such a gift to my life. The last few years has taken me to great lows and great highs and through it all many of you have sustained me with your gratitude for my work and your appreciation of the love I have poured out so freely on all of you.
Honor life by loving yourselves and others with great passion and exuberance. You never know how many you have touched until a stranger writes to say you changed their life and your memory does not recall what you did to garner such applause.
I do as sages taught me to…I plant the seeds and never look back to see if they rooted. To do good works and not remember is the true mark of selfless giving. It is in that spirit that I can honestly tell you I have lived my life.
Love one another, be kind, go out of your way to help even the smallest of creatures, even the greatest of strangers. Because in the end none are strangers, we are all feeding each other love, light and laughter, the sustenance of life. Love yourself and cherish all you have to share with the world, leave a mark of love and goodness on everything you touch.
I love you more than most of you can ever conceive and truly I tell you this, my capacity for love is enormous as is your own and will continue to live on in my thoughts and prayers for all of you. I pray that I will continue to live on in your hearts forever.
Thank you for loving me, you have helped to make my life fulfilling and complete. You all assisted me in fulfilling my purpose and I am so thankful.
God bless you all and please remember whatever you do, wherever you go, don’t forget to use your heart and soul to LOVE OUT LOUD.
Be good to each other. ❤